Thursday, May 22, 2014

Selling all my stuff

Its time for me to move out of Dar and I have lots of things (well not so much) that I need to sell. I was staying in a nice 1 bedroom apartment that i will miss. The only drawback to the area is bad roads especially after the rains that hit Dar in the last couple of weeks. Id be happy to help anyone rent the apartment if they choose. My lease ends in July 11th.
I have a 32inch flatscreen TV and stand, furniture ie sofa, fridge, carpets, microwave, small oven, gas cooker, cutlery, curtains, buckets that i need to sell. The apartment has connected DSTV service and is appropriate for anyone looking to just come in to Dar and settle in a basic house.

If you're moving to Dar and are interested my email is ainaeny55@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment